We believe that it is important to set the record straight from the start and want to share our values with you. Indeed, we believe that:
We only have one profession: consulting
- We are only in the business of advising and assisting our clients
- We work alongside with our clients and their teams
- We do not implement software, we do not sell information, etc.
In our trade, small can be beautiful
- Indeed, all of our engagements are important to us
- No small, first engagement has to lead to a larger one.
"Tailor made" is what applies to the solutions to your management issues
- Indeed, while there are commonalities (industry, management issues, etc.)...
- ...each client is unique (different history, different executive personalities, etc.)
Confidentiality protects our exchange of information
Clear boundaries separate "Facts" from "Opinions"
- They may both belong to a consulting engagement, but...
- ... while facts hold...
- ... opinions may be proved right or wrong.
"Conflicts of interest" require clarity, from the start
- Potential conflicts of interest are sometimes unavoidable (e.g. two clients in the same industry asking us the same question)...
- ... but we pride ourselves in stating them clearly as they may surface.
A clear hierarchy drives the priorities of our consultants